Saturday, December 1, 2007

Is this the End? Definitely Not!!


Yeh, I've completed the program and do you believe with 2 days to spare!

I'm definitely going to give myself a pat on the back!!

This has been a fun and very worthwhile learning experience. It has taken me quite a while to wrap my head around the whole concept of this eLearning. I found it hard at first but as I went through the activities it became easier.

One point I would like to stress is, it has been difficult, especially when I am a part-timer; there just wasn't enough off-desk time allocated to complete each activity. I've had to do a lot of the computer work at home where I'm lucky I have "broadband". I think also 1 hour per day would be a more realistic time-frame than the 15 minutes that was originally stated, the reading involved when visiting sites took a lot of time.

Anyway....it has been a fantastic journey, I've learnt so much and discovered and explored so many tools and sites that I will definitely go and explore some more, therefore this is definitely not THE END. Mostly importantly I will be able to share these tools and my learning/discovery experiences with my family and friends.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn about Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 technology and a BIG THANK-YOU to the Victorian Public Library Network. One important aspect I've learnt is to approach learning with positive characteristics: persistence, confidence and organizational skills.

I would also like to thank my colleagues (Linda, Anna, Helen and Bronwyn) who have encouraged and help me during this learning experience.

2 comments:

RowdyLibrarian said...

Well, I would take your survey Ms Blogabloggingalong, but according to your blog the poll is closed!

BLOG A BLOGGING ALONG said...

Well, you took too long to complete the survey. BUT as new one will be posted shortly. Thank you for trying